We are an exciting Digital Marketing agency specialising in activations that link photo and video to social media. The company consists of a core team of 5 staff, located directly opposite QVB on York Street. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work with innovators on incredible projects with unique products at an eclectic mix of fantastic events. Current and past clients include Red Bull, XBOX, Nestle, Ubisoft, and Heineken.
This internship is initially 12 weeks unpaid and for the successful candidate who proves themselves in this role it can lead to a paid Traineeship or paid full time role. We would cover any expenses incurred working (e.g taxi services or out of pocket costs). The internship may be accredited to relevant tertiary degree/study requirements.
The role involves configuration of unique hardware systems and software, installation and maintenance then on-going support of these systems in the field either on-site or via remote support and telephone support.
- Hardware support in person and via the telephone
- In-house Software Support
- Software & hardware installation
- Computer and photographic printer maintenance
- Timely resolution of IT issues through effective tracking and monitoring of issues and problems reported by clients.
- Provide assistance in testing of new in-house software and equipment
- Inventory and stocktaking of all equipment
- Documentation of key systems
- Domain and web server management
- Ability to perform all of the Duties above
- Enthusiasm, with a willingness to learn and a desire for self-improvement
- Proactive & hard working
- Have excellent English communication skills. Both written and oral
- Have excellent customer handling skills both in telephone manner and face to face
- Have an understanding of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Able to interact with the general public with enthusiasm
- Prepared to work weekends and evenings
- Prepared to travel
- Able to work in a team or independently
- Sound knowledge of and/or experience in key operating systems including Win 8, 7, Vista & XP, and Android
Highly desirable but not essential:
- Graphic design – knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign.
- Knowledge in HTML, CSS, Java script
- SEO Experience
- Able to develop SQL queries (MS SQL, MySql)
- Experience in Photography
- Keep abreast of new technologies and suggest improvements
- Knowledge of Mac Environment
- Server environment including active directory and exchange knowledge
- Knowledge in Network configurations including wireless and mobile networks (Wireless technology Wifi, Bluetooth and LTE knowledge)
- Experience of fixing Electronic parts
- We will consider people that are Permanent Residents or Citizens who can commit to a minimum of 3 days a week.
Send your resume to email@example.com with the subject as “IT Internship 2017”