Now Marketing is an exciting boutique marketing agency working across events and experiential marketing in all areas including Music Concerts and festivals, Sports, Gaming, Parties, Tourism, Awards, Brand Activations all around the country with expansion in the UK this year…..
NOW provides exciting unique technologies that link photo and video to social media, working on amazing events such as the Grand Prix, Tennis Open, AFL / NRL, Festivals, Major Bands etc. A technical role with a great FUN aspect working in a niche market at the forefront of innovation and new technologies.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, personable IT technician to join the technical team who is flexible to work across various areas of the business. You will work alongside a team of young, highly capable vibrant individuals.
The role will suit someone that not only wants to support events but also get involved in testing, research and innovation of new products and see their own ideas come to life at some of the biggest events in Australia.
- Sound knowledge of and/or experience in key desktop operating systems and servers
- Knowledge of remote software
- Knowledge of Word Press, Squarespace and Divi (highly desirable)
- Knowledge of google analytics and other social analytics software
- Server knowledge including active directory and exchange
- Be able to setup a wireless and a simple LAN network
- Graphic design experience would be beneficial (Photoshop, IIlustrator / InDesign)
- Have a basic understanding of WPA & WPA2 authentication
- Be adept at hardware & driver installation
- Experienced in application installation
- Photography experience – and a passion for it!
- Able to interact with the general public with enthusiasm
- Prepared to work weekends and evenings
- Prepared to travel
- Able to work in a team or independently
- Full driving licence (manual)
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Excellent customer facing/handling skills
- Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident, or New Zealand
This is a highly desirable role that will mold a career in a fun filled industry. NOW is a company that leads the market in technical innovation and boasts to release a unique product this year that will take the events industry by storm! Be part of it!
Send your resume to email@example.com with the subject as "IT and Events Support".