Now Marketing is a boutique brand activation agency working across events and experiential marketing. We provide exciting technologies that link photo and video to social media, working with clients such as Redbull, Budweiser, Sydney Swans and Sephora.
This internship is 12 weeks unpaid, with real hands on experience. There is the opportunity for a full time role or traineeship for an exceptional candidate. Work related expenses are covered and the internship may be accredited to relevant tertiary degree/study requirements.
The role focuses on marketing, social media and business development. We will give you creative and strategic independence to conceptualise campaigns to help promote the business.
We’re looking for someone who is a motivated, self-starter and will always give 100%. This internship is for someone who wants to create a role for themselves by building new clients through successful marketing campaigns and outreach.
Essential skills and duties
- Social media campaign management
- Experience in SEM
- Understanding of data analytics
- Interest in business development – calls to prospective clients
- Knowledge of social media trends
- Drive to hit targets
- Willingness to work and experience events
- Excellent English proficiency
- Knowledge of web design
- Hands on experience in marketing
- Knowledge of experiential marketing
- Experience in events
- Keen interest in photography
- Design skills, particularly with Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- We will consider people that are Permanent Residents or Citizens who can commit to a minimum of 3 days a week.
Send your resume to email@example.com with the subject as “Marketing Internship 2017”